Full time Truck Driver needed. Full Job Description:
Transport goods to customer locations in a timely, safe, and courteous manner. Unload cargo at customer destination.
– Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections and document any anomalies.
– Follow delivery/pick-up instructions from the Dispatch department.
– Unload cargo at customer destination.
– Keep a record of materials and products transported.
– Promptly report all incidents/accidents.
– Maintain daily and monthly trip logs according to local, state, and federal regulations.
– Adhere to all Company safety rules, standards, and guidelines.
– Must be able to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage time effectively.
– Must be able to communicate in English with regard to the essential functions of the position.
Required Experience and Education:
– Valid “A” or “B” class interstate CDL required
– Valid medical card.
– High school diploma or GED.
– One year of prior truck driving experience is preferred.
– Must be able to lift, carry, push, and/or pull 50 pounds.
– Requires visual, hearing, and speech acuity.
– Requires the ability to sit, stand, and walk long distances for extended periods of time.
– Exposure to extreme temperatures and weather, noise, and fumes.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Lincolnwood, IL 60712;
847 933 9767