Marbar Logistics is looking for an entry-level or experienced safety supervisor and accountant to oversee and ensure full compliance is acquired regularly, in our new office in Chicago. Preferably proficient in the Serbo-Croatian language. We provide full training for every newcomer.
Your work duties:
– Doing safety program and orientation with drivers,
– Checking logbooks,
– Entering required documentation in software called – Protransport,
– Calculating mileage in Protransport,
– Filling out application forms,
– Providing desired help with paperwork for new drivers,
– Checking drivers MVR and PSP record, – Preparing binder for trucks,
– Scanning, copying driving licenses, medical cards, and SSN,
– Registering trucks, applying for permits,
– Calling IRP IRS,
– Creating and maintaining folders for trucks, drivers, and trailers,
– Challenging tickets, claims, data Q.
Who are you:
– People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects,
– Have strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills,
– Have an Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects,
– Ability to effectively present information to top management,
– Ability to develop, coach, and mentor others including the ability to provide development experiences and network opportunities, advise, and teach to prepare others for effective job performance.
Spanish working proficiency is a strong PLUS.