Woodland Logistics is a US based transportation and logistics company, young, ambitious and fast growing, looking to expand its team and find a leader in our dispatching department in our office in Novi Sad. Experience is therefore a must! Please read the full ad before applying to familiarize yourself with our expectations.
If you’re currently employed at another company, you’re ambitious but this isn’t recognized by your current employer in regards to your promotion and pay, we’re the right place for you! If you know you deserve to be #1, we want to empower you on that journey!
What would be your main tasks:
– Daily communication with drivers and finding best loads for them and the company according to your daily/weekly plan,
– Negotiating rates with brokers and clients,
– Building relationships with brokers resulting in long term collaboration with our company,
– Booking loads, collecting paperwork, updating other departments,
– Shipment tracking,
– Solving possible shipping/receiving issues,
– Identify current market needs,
– Provide reports on weekly and monthly basis regarding truck utilization, performance and setting action items.
If determine that you’re the right fit to start working for our company, we would in consultation with you, set goals in regards to number of new trucks you could cover, increasing the average gross per truck on the whole company level, review our current company roadmap and suggest changes and at the end of the first 30 day period, provide us with 3,6 and 12 month operational plan for the dispatching department, company revenue and direction of development.
– You are ready to work the second shift (2 pm to 11 pm),
– You have excellent knowledge of English, both oral and written,
– You are organized, communicative and detail-oriented, able to think logical and analytical,
– Ability to multitask and work under pressure, solve problems and make decisions without much hesitation while having the ability to plan ahead.
– You have in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Google Drive, Slack, Abobe,
– Report building using tools such as DataStudio, Tableau, Excel and/or similar,
– Extensive knowledge of leading industry loadboards such as powerDAT, TruckStop.com, Direct Freight, CHRobinson.com, JBHunt.com, Getloaded etc. are a MUST!
– Broker credit rating verification using factoring provided tools.
Any additional certifications/kowledge are a plus.
What we are offering:
– Opportunity to work for an international company,
– Complete liberty in determining the best direction for your department and trucks in your responsibility without any forcing from the upper management of the company,
– Very competitive salary and once again, leading role in the dispatching department.
For more information and application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org