Collins Bargione & Vuckovich – Law firm
Adrian Vuckovich is an experienced trial lawyer, having represented numerous clients in bench trials, jury trials and at hearings before administrative agencies. Mr. Vuckovich also provides ethics advice to attorneys and law firms in the Chicago land area. In addition, Mr. Vuckovich has represented individuals and businesses in a variety of appeals. Although he handles a variety of cases for individuals and businesses, Mr. Vuckovich concentrates his practice in real estate and business litigation, disputes between shareholders and partners, and also attorney and judicial disciplinary matters. For more than 25 years, Mr. Vuckovich has also represented individuals in trust and probate litigation, employment disputes, family law matters, legal malpractice actions and many different kinds of business, real estate and personal matters.
Representative cases include:
– Successful defense of complex shareholder dispute involving numerous breach of fiduciary and corporate fraud claims and involving hundreds of millions of dollars
– Successful defense and settlement of multimillion dollar lawsuit filed by large bank against large real estate developer
– Representation of numerous attorneys in investigation and defense of charges at Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission
– On appeal, reversed trial court order disqualifying attorney based on prior representation
– Representation of members of judiciary before Judicial Inquiry Board and Courts Commission
– Obtained dismissal of condemnation action by demonstrating that governmental authority did not pass ordinance authorizing action
– Settled property damage claim for hundreds of thousands of dollars for building damaged by collapse of neighbor’s building.